Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Life, a repetition

Hi, I'm back from a long blogging break dude. I didn't blog cause' I don't feel like it, and it's true. I'm super inspired by some of the blogs that I have seen and here am I blogging again; if you don't mind my weak grammar.
What's your outlook on life? bleak? boring? meaningless? Well, let me blog of some of my personal feelings.
I came from a primary school which was chinese-value based and the emphasis is on chinese values. This is our school motto. Dilligence. Sincerity. Kindness. Courage.
You may think that it's old-fasioned, out-dated and even lame. All I have to say that you're wrong if you think about it carefully. Deep down, don't we agree that these values do play a important part in our lives? It is so relevant, and it NEVER fades, never, regardless of how our society changes, and how different our mindset can be.
I've noticed that I've been slacking, and so is others. BUT sometimes we can be so selfish and self-centred that we only care about ourself and we only know how to criticise others, never ourself. YOUSELF, YOURSELF and YOURSELF. Isn't it sad to see people begging for money or food along streets, where people just ignore them and walk away, worst still, jeered and joke about them. You might ask, what it is gotta do with the values then? Most of the time, kindness and compassion is often what we lack. We are humans so imperfect and selfish, that we don't bother to care about others for we are only bothered enough with ourself, our own welfare.
I'm just simply saddened and discouraged whenever I think of we humans being so cold -blooded and so for themselves only. We ourself do not even know what we are doing, because we are so influenced by the corrupted society and it is so part-of human- nature to do that.
Well, more of the values come with a story behind it, and I won't blog about it as it will be damm long for you guys to read.
After all, life is nothing but a struggle between fame and glory. Everybody want to achieve something for themselves. Again, THEMSELVES. Can't we human beings just be more magnimous and care about what others feel? No wonder hyprocrites are increasing.
Well, I'm so taking things for granted. Yesterday, when my Dad was waking me up for school, I feel damm irritated by two alarm clocks ringing at the same time by my ear drums. In a fit of anger, I smashed them on the floor. And why on earth do I do such things, which was sinful enough to hurt other feelings? Even I myself don't have the answer. Such a small gesture can simply hurt my Dad and there could be bad blood between us altogether. Kind enough, he said nothing. Sometimes, it really make me wonder why do we do things without thinking. He is the one who provide for the family, the one who paid all the bills, the one who keep the family close together. How can I do such things?
Even though we do think about it and repent, sooner or later we will find ourself doing the same thing, repeating the same mistake over and over again.
Life is all about repetition, persuing things that makes no sense, being selfish towards our peers and others. Agree? I'm not trying to brainwash you to think about the bad side of life, I'm just speaking the truth of what is happening.
Sometimes I really want to escape out of all these things, but can we? Do we have a chance to do so? We are not even given a chance as anyone else is doing the opposite. Think about it peeps. I think I'll end here.
Sometimes, I think I rather be on my bike forever, cycling my sorrows away.
We wished that we wouldn't think of such things but we still did. Discouraging thoughts.
Finally, the big question we would ask. Is life full of meaning or a meaningless?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home