Sunday, August 13, 2006

ok, finally I'm blogging... I must make it a habit sia..my favourite pastime is slacking and throwing all the thing i wana do/need to do behind and just?.... SLEEP=P, perhaps or maybe, my way of escaping...Am I a coward?
I went to PlanerShakers concert on Fri, organised by FCBC( nice church)
PLANETSHAKERS U L T R A V I O L E T.
Cool name yeah, BUT I didn't enjoy it. People who went with me would agree that they didn't enjoy it. It's cool, I admit, rock and lively. For youths....
HOWEVER, it's too rock, to the point that you cannot immerse yourself in God's presence and you cannot sing the songs they are singing..or perhaps I don't know the songs? =.=
Okay, I tried singing but I can't....zzz... It's quite crazy.......but the sharing was excellent for non-believers, for believers too....too bad I've lost the high feeling.. after it ended, I need to travel from East (Expo) all the way to North(kathib) crap sia so far...but nvm...
Kind of missed school, so fun, I can crap with my friends.... =D you havn't seen the real side of me YET. Anyway, I've missed church today. I feel so bad...haiz...I must really have the disicpline to set my alarm and to wake up..
Tuesday, Aug 15. Maths common test. ARE YOU PREPARED? I'm scared and I gotta study!
ok, bye i'll stop here. =.= hope I won't end up slacking or sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home