Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hihi everyone.
''How's life you would ask me.''
Hmm....Life's okay though..Had a fun day in school =P. But life is becoming boring though. There's pratically nothing to do. And I'm serious. =.=l
Okay, my classmates played a prank on me. It was free period. Let me tell you what happened.
James and gang were prank-calling each other. Admit it, its LAME. and they started it first. When its my turn for them to prank call on, I become buay song. I approached him and as usual, he showed me the same cheeky face (looks sia lan) and its quite funny.
I was like , okay never mind forget it. Then I decided to take actions. Prank call back.=.=
NEVER will I imagine that they will divert the call to a girl. I was like damm pissed off. Anyway I'm okay now..zzz
Anyway, electronics devices will soon be STRICTLY baned in school, according to my form teacher. Yeah, no more prank call, but less fun...zzz
Today is a slack day. Dnt Common test in morning. Walao eh. Guess What !? One page only. And the 2 Isometric Drawing occupies 12 marks. Not much theory. It was like super ironic.
Then comes the 2 periods of PE, shiok yeah? PE is fun too. =D
Besides that, nothing happened much and it was normal routine. That's precisely why life is getting boring.
Yah, yah yah. Think I'm ending off here.
See yah soon.
Am i blogging for the sake of blogging? Is all my post getting boring? Well, I guessed it is... Its all about me and I'm sure you all are bored by it. Okay, I will try and make it interesting. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home